Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's glowing with all the life you have left



 I know. I'm a one trick pony.The secret is that I can't actually pose any other way. Do you know how hard it is to type like this?
Kidding. (But not really)
This post is really just to prove that I still have a face, that my hair is ginormous, and to showcase my new sweater, which I'm really too excited about. Seriously, it's just a sweater. No one should be this enthused over a sweater. I don't know quite what to call it. I guess the closes thing would be batwing cropped? But who knows. It's warm though. Like cuddling up next to a large bear right before it eats you.
I've been neglecting the fashion part of this blog. I REALLY have. But whenever, someone else tries to take my picture, I end up with a herp derp face, and an awkward pose. Without fail. So i have to try and take my own picture. And that's really hard sans a tripod. But since this is the no whining club, I'll try my best.
Until next time, your words keep me warm.
-Trina Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment