Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Soaking from a warm goodbye

I'm Katrina: Generation Y, Tennessee native, incense addict. This is the first blog post I've ever made so, bear with me. I've never been that good at talking about myself. The truth of the matter, is that I want to publish this blog so badly because I've been so inspired over the past few months by bloggers around the internet. I never understood how much of an inspiration these pages can be to other people. I know I may never achieve that kind of following, but it's my hope that someone likes what I do here. I'm going to try and get a DIY post up in the next few days, and hopefully get a full outfit post. I take pictures at super crappy angles, so it may take a few tries. I don't know if anyone will ever read this. If you do, then thank you: I'll always have a special place in my heart for you.

-Trina Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment