Friday, January 13, 2012

Pure Quirk

Hat - Thrifted
Sweater - Thrifted
Top - Thrifted
Anchor necklace - Thrifted
Pants - Tripp
Boots - Sonoma
Readers - Urban Outfitters

FINALLY. It took 20 blog posts, but I finally did it. I started this blog with the purest of "fashion blog" intentions. It's turned into a conglomeration of fashion, DIY, etc. Don't get me wrong: I love how it's going. Even though It may never get read, I love my blog. I really do. But I did want to finally do an outfitish post.
It was actually really REALLY cold today. Snowing cold. So I had to layer a camel trench over all this.
If you can tell by this post, I love to thrift. Love it. I'm a quirky kid, and it doesn't get much campier than a thrifted 70's sweater.
Sweaters are my favorite part of winter. I love a big baggy sweater. I think I may go sweater shopping tomorrow.
But for tonight, It's off to Beauty and the Beast 3D with Sam. She's dressing up as Belle. I'll take pictures <3
Until next time, the worst enemy to creativity is doubt. 
-Trina Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment