Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dress Makeover

 Before



















After
Goodwill: $3

I'm sorry for the blurry before picture!! It was taken with my phone back in August when I actually bought the dress. 
Now I honestly didn't do too much. I turned the sweet heart neckline into a v-neck by cutting the dress down a little and removing one of the buttons and the space between it. The sleeves came off too, as they were puffy and awkward.
I would like to go a little shorter, but I didn't really have the time or the patience to do so. 
I'm probably going to be posting more of these dress disasters as the summer goes on. 
XOXO

-Trina Belle

2 comments:

  1. I love the makeover! It's amazing how something as simple as removing sleeves can change an outfit. I definitely agree about not having the patience for making time consuming alterations either lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thank you for the follow. :)

      Delete