Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm nobody. Who are you? Are you nobody too?




Dress: Thrift+DIY
Hat: Thrift
Triangle Necklace: Leo of Chattanooga
Stone Necklace: Target
Rings: Vintage
Bracelet: Lucky Brand
Belt: Target

I'm Nobody! Who are you? 
Are you – Nobody – too? 
Then there's a pair of us! 
Don't tell! they'd advertise – you know! 

How dreary – to be – Somebody!
 How public – like a Frog –  
To tell one's name – the livelong June – 
 To an admiring Bog!

I love that poem. I would say I like Emily Dickinson, but I won't lie. I think she was a very unahppy person in life, not to mention she probably had a personality disorder. Maybe a social phobia. Don't look at me if I'm wrong, I'm definitely not a doctor. 
In the world of the internet, I'm definitely not somebody. I've only been at blogging for maybe 3 months? I've gotten maybe 500 page views, which is awesome. But I didn't really set out to blog for followers. I know it sounds corny, but I did this for me. My only other wish for this blog is that other people may enjoy it at one point or another. So I'm nobody. Are you nobody too?
I've been a bad bad blogger not posting since Friday. It's just that every time I tried to take pictures, people were either all over the top of the roof, or something more important came up. But I'm glad I finally got some in.
I usually don't do no-sleeves. But I just made this dress over from her original Goodwill state. I got this one a pretty long time ago. Like around August. I really didn't wear it because it was a very not cute style. But I loved the print. I'll do a dress makeover post later so you can see the before and after.
The dress actually looks hand made considering the lack of tags and pro-stitching. 
It's been a long week. And It's my last day as a brunette. I can't wait to show the new hair!
Until next time, be somebody.
-Trina Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment