Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Old Man




Hat: Thritfted vintage Panama Jack
Readers: Urban Outfitters
Undershirt: Thrifted
Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Thrifted
Bag: Mossimo Supply
Tights: Thrifted
Boots: Thrifted
Necklace: Leo of Chattanooga

Heavily thrifted outfit+my baby car. She hit her 200,000 mile marker last week. She was a hand me-down from my mommy. I love her. Her name is Jackie.
Anyway. More roof top pictures! I always feel awkward taking pictures pretty much anywhere people are. Mostly because I don't use a photographer, I use a timer. So it looks like I'm a psychopath randomly posing for 10 seconds. But the top of my parking garage? Empty. Zombie apocalypse empty. So if you see this back ground often, that's why. 
Onward! I wanted to try a little layering today, and I've been trying to find different ways to wear this sweater and avoid cutting it. I think I might cut it anyway. Decisions decisions.
I felt so old man today. Maybe because of the giant glasses, the no hair, and the old man hat.
My new purse kicks complete ass. It was a gift from my roomie/bestie Samantha. I want to live inside it. I think about it when it's not around. I'm smitten.
Another blog post coming tonight! I've been slacking off.
Until next time, kiss kiss. 

-Trina Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment