Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thriftable


This is a small thrift post because I'm trying to control my hauls. 
Today I picked up a couple of records from America's Thrift Store. One is a solid trumpet record, and the other is Swan Lake+Nutcracker. Both were 99 cents. 
My other find of the day was this large stock of 70's floral print fabric. I'm thinking about 3 yards of it? It instantly caught my eye. I'm trying to figure out what kind of dress I want to make it into. It's kind of tough! It was in a bag with some heavy green fabric as well, but I don't think I'll use that for anything nearly as fun. Both fabric sheets were 99 cents.


Samantha's thrift of the day was this kick-ass marching band hat. I think I may borrow it for some photo's soon! If you've read my thrifting tips post, then you know my rule about looking in all cases! This is why! This awesome little article was in a strange black case. ALWAYS CHECK YOUR CASES. You never know when a strange yet incredible hat is hiding in them. $6.99

XOXO
-Trina Belle

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. isn't it precious?? Strange hats could be such an awesome thing to collect.

      Delete