Friday, March 16, 2012

Boho Thrift


I went to two second hand stores today and picked up a few things with Samantha. I went thrifting a couple times at home, but it's not exactly the same without my bestie. 


I got these tiny white moccasins for Karma when she's finally old enough to wear shoes. I wish they were big enough for my feet! $.99


Creepy painted owl for the living room. Something to watch me while I watch TV. Everyone needs to feel important. $.79


Maybe vintage sunglasses? They feel vintage. I can never tell with Goodwill. $1


Grungy double layer sheer floral dress. Planning to style this with my vintage denim vest or maybe my bleach coat. $2.50


Someone donated a large amount of Native American garb to my local thrift store. A good deal of it does not need to be there considering its authenticity. I scooped up these three headbands for $10. 


This unusual object was in the pack with the headbands. It is, I shit you not, a cow skin doily. 


The last thing I picked up was this pretty yarn sunflower blanket. $2.

That's all I have to share for now. I'd like to welcome any new followers or commenters that I've gained this past week! I am positively honored :)
As always, comment, subscribe, and stay golden.
XOXO

-Trina Belle

8 comments:

  1. Love your lovely layer-ey blog (is that even a word?!?) Its beautiful xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Layer-ey definitely is a word. And thank you <3

      Delete
  2. I would defiantly call the glasses vintage :D The shoes are so cute!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great findings!
    and i love your blog style. it so bright coloured. makes me happy :)

    bitterblondblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are adorable and the sunglasses are awesome!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they precious?! I want a pair! My god baby is going to be such a little hippie.

      Delete