Monday, March 19, 2012

Catnap






Shirt: TJ Maxx
Glassess: Thrift
Headband: Thrift
Necklaces: Vintage, Leo of Chattanooga
Shoes: Rue 21 forever ago

It is so hard to get pictures when it is this hot outside!
Today we reached an all time high for March: the last I checked, it was 95 outside. I was really hoping I would get a tan walking back from class, but alas, I was disappointed. Always a tomorrow, I suppose.
Most of these pictures had to be cropped, mostly because I was super unbalanced today, and feeling particularly hawkward. Yes, it's a word. 
You can't see my new bleach dye leggings, but never fear, I've got a picture of them for next post. 
My cute little blue tunic shirt was great today, mostly because it was hotter than hell. It has a cat. It says Catnap. Hence the post name.
You can see my super awkward toes in these! I love sandals, mostly because I hate wearing shoes. But my toes are so unusual. I kind of curled them inward, because otherwise they'd look even stranger. My dad has the same toes, so you can blame him. Actually, you could probably blame him for anything strange on me physically. I got pretty much everything from my dad. I'm like a little female clone.
I'd like to thank everyone for helping me break my 1000 barrier, and my record page views for one day: I love you all <3
Until next time, kiss and be kissed.
- Trina Belle

8 comments: