Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pippy



Shirt: Pac Sun
Head Scarf: Goodwill
Sweater: Thrifted
Chain Layer Necklace: Vintage
Peace Necklace: UO
Shorts: Target
Tights: Target
Socks: Target
Docs: Thrifted

Like my pippy braids? Of course you do! 
This was my thrifting outfit for today. I got semi-lucky, nothing too special. Well, not before my DIY treatments anyway. But we'll get into that later. 
Love my new shirt. It's so comfy. The shorts are sort of comfy, but a little small on my hips. I love Target. They have such cute stuff. They're like the snazzy wal mart. 
Used my Nude on Nude palette today! It's so much fun to try out new makeup.
Brown neutral eyes are pretty much all I wear now. Maybe because my clothes are so loud. When I was gothy, I wore the neon colored shadow like a boss. But now I prefer the nude eye. 
Back to the thrifting. 
                                     Before                                                                After

I found this "A Fine Mess" tee shirt in Goodwill for $4. It was an easy DIY: cut off the bottom hem, sleeves, and made into a scoop neck. Then fringed up to around the waist. It'll be a nice summer piece.
Next is this:


This was a Banana Republic dress, but I think I'll use this as an over layer. This is a thin, black item, which gave me a perfect excuse for bleach dye!!! I've been dying (tee hee) to try this tutorial from a bevy of. I love the look of her stuff, so I needed to give it a go.


I'm typing this up as it gets washed. I'm so excited!!! It looked SO COOL when I untied it. I made a few holes, however. Whooops. 
I'll be sure to show you as soon as it dries!!
Until next time, get a tan.

- Trina Belle

4 comments:

  1. i love the scarf on head , need to master pulling it off myself! :)

    xxx
    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you want to know how to tie one similar, I posted the step by step in the post below this one :))))

      Delete
  2. Love what you did to that thrifted tee!


    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete