Sunday, March 11, 2012

Platforms




Fake Leather Jacket: Ross forever ago
Crochet Knit Sweater: Thrifted
Shirt: DIY
Jeans: Hot Topic forever ago
Necklace: UO
Platforms: Forever 21
Purse: Thrifted

These may be my new favorite shoes ever. 
I love them so much I want to sleep in them.
They're wedge platforms from Forever 21, and they make me like 3 whole inches taller. I'm Italian, so I have short ass legs and a long ass torso. (I also have short ass arms. But we'll get into that later.) So whenever I wear heels or platforms, it makes my legs look normal long human length. 
So I love them. And they actually aren't that uncomfortable. But I'm still learning to not walk like an idiot in them.
My mom and I actually took them off of a store mannequin because they were the last pair. She lifted, I grabbed. We're a team. 
I love layering jackets and sweaters. I just found out that this combo really looks adorable. 
I went shopping with my momma and auntie today. I admittedly had to change into my Steve Madden sandals about the middle of the trip. Can't wear platforms all the time!
XOXO
-Trina Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment