Monday, March 19, 2012

Underdone



Shirt: Pac Sun
Sweater: American Rag
Pouch Necklace: Thrifted
Leggings: Bleach DIY
Shoes: Minnetoka
Readers: UO

This is probably going to be one of the few shots I get of me without makeup. It seems like I'm in it all the time!
After going home from not eating anything all day, I sort of felt like a huge pile of crap. And the first thing I wanted to do was take all my makeup off. I don't think it was noticeable in the last set of pictures I put up, but I was in quite a hurry this morning, and painted my eyeliner on two different thicknesses. I looked crazed all day. 
My room mate had to meet a client that she's costuming for, so I had to put something more comfortable on or I was going to shoot myself. I kept my bleached leggings, but I needed a t-shirt to drown my sorrow in. Then I noticed how insane I looked with no makeup, and decided to hide behind a pair of big readers. 
I think I actually like THIS outfit more than my other this morning!
My room mate is on the other side of the restaurant, talking to her clients about the project, and I'm over here hiding and blogging! Sometimes I get really nervous around big crowds of people. My ADD turns the filter to my mouth completely off, so sometimes I end up saying offensive things or being generally strange. I guess I didn't want to embarrass her ;)
We used to costume together, but there came a time when I just realized I wasn't excelling enough, especially not compared to her. I still make pieces on occasion, but just for close friends. 
I put that dream in the closet, and took my dream of being a nurse out.
How'd I get off on this tangent?!
You guys distract me.

XOXO - 

Trina Belle

17 comments:

  1. Love your glasses! Cute blog.

    http://thecharleygirl.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm that sweater! and your glasses! Adorable. ♥

    http://somehowlovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And by the way, I have SO much hair envy over you!! <3 <3

      Delete
  3. I love the glasses :D And I want your hair its beautiful!
    my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute glasses!

    georgia
    http://swonderfulgd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great sweater , little lady.........xx


    hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I really like your blog♥
    I am an aspiring alternative model and have just started mine could you check it out and tell me what you think?
    I will certainly follow you back if you do by the way,
    Go on blogging my dear!
    xoxo
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definately will check out your blog, and thank you ;)

      Delete
  7. Super awesome glasses. I really love big glasses. Your hair is also amazing, I am supre jealous of it!

    Amanda
    Little Lady Little City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love big glasses too. My hair was particularly crazy that day!

      Delete
  8. Bless you!! You look great without make up!! Do you know i was off work all last week and i decided to not wear any make up aaaall the live long week and altho i probably looked like a ghost, it was so so nice to just splash my face at night and dab a bitv cream on my cheeks…plus i had so much longer hiding under the duvet in the morn. I was quite sad putting on my mascara on Monday….. :) lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you! It just felt so cakey by the end of the day, and I just couldn't stand to have the mask on anymore!!!

      Delete