Friday, March 9, 2012

Wishlist for Summer

Okay, so I lied about doing an outfit post today. It wasn't an intentional lie! I just had zero time for anything. I had like 12 hours of chemistry homework that I needed to do before I could officially start my spring break. FINALLY. A week of nothing but sleeping late!! 
I'm in the process of laundry, packing for home, and online shopping, when I realize that there are some very important things that I need to get before summer!
I thought I'd make a little wishlist to help me remember, and just to share.

1: A pair of Creepers!
I've been aching for a pair of creepers for a while. I bought a pair of platforms a couple years ago, and waited forever for them to arrive. When they did, however, they were HUGE. I mean, these things put me up 6 extra inches! Not to mention, that the bottoms are very heavy. I can barely walk in the things. So so so. I figure now may be a good time to replace them!

2: One of the Dr. Martens Satchels


Okay, I mean....can we just talk about love for a minute? Ever since I saw these pop up all over the internet, I've been in serious need of one. If they weren't so garsh darn expensive. I smell a present. 

3: A Turban Headband


I've been after one of these for a while as well, but every time I've had an opportunity to purchase one, I was busy trying to buy something else. I really love hair accessories in the summer. 

4: These Shorts

I saw this cute little number the last time I was in Target. But have you ever had moments when you were so lazy that going to the dressing room and trying on a pair of shorts sounded like the end of the world? That's where I was. But I'll bite the bullet and go into stupid Target so I can try on some stupid shorts. Because they're so freaking fraking cute. 
Sacrifices.

5: A Pair of Litas


I've been needing some of these shoes for a few months now. I know they won't get worn too much, which means that one pair should actually last me forever. I need to go ahead and just buy a pair new, I know. But 160 dollars for shoes is killing me. I buy my clothes at 50 cent stores for craps' sake.

6: This Quilt from UO


I know what you're thinking. 
A quilt?
But it's summer. 
And typically you would be right. But summer nights can get downright freaking cold. And when I go to a last minute campfire set up in the backyard of a friend because we wanted an excuse to make smores and act like idiots, I want to look pretty and warm. Duh. 

7: The Naked Palette
Yeah yeah, I know I'm a little late on the wagon. I've seen this thing around for a while, and I have really wanted it. But I think I may ask mommy to take me to Ulta with her fancy coupon and get my very own Naked palette. I'm still trying to figure out which colors look good with my new hair.

8: Fancy Tights


I need more tights in my life. Can you ombre dye tights? I really hope so. 



What a weird number for a list.
But that's all I can come up with considering that it's 3 in the morning! 
Obviously, all pictures belong to their respective owners, and I did not take any of them, nor do I own any of these items. 
Until next time, pack your trunk.

-Trina Belle


2 comments:

  1. im on hunt for creepers myelf! although i would like to find some unique ones :)
    xx
    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's some kick-ass ones on eBay if you're searching <3

      Delete