Monday, April 9, 2012

A little late



Hat: Thrifted
Readers: Urban Outfitters
Undersweater: Thrifted
Pleather Jacket: Ross, forever ago
Yellow Rose Dress: Thrifted+DIYed
Necklaces: Thrifted

So this is an outfit post.
From an outfit.
That I wore.
...Like 2 weeks ago.
I know. I suck. But I have a whole big ole thing of batteries and I'm FINALLY updating!
This is one of my favorite maxi dresses ever, and one of my first fringe pieces I ever did. When I got this dress, it looked terrible. I mean, really terrible. It was up to my neck, and long sleeved. Can you imagine a dress in THIS print...up to your neck, down to your ankles, and covering your wrists? It was a hoot. 
But I cut those sleeves off, and made a v-neck out of this little dress disaster. Then out of the leftover sleeve fabric, I made the huge fringe collar piece you see here. 
I recently discovered my love for this hat too. I completely forgot I had bought it, but it's just such a perfect slouchy fit. 
And I love the color.
And the knit.
And stuff.
You can't see my shoes in this post. I would tell you which ones I was wearing. But I forgot. Because it was two weeks ago.
Whoops!
Until next time, write a letter and forget to send it.
-Trina Belle

1 comment:

  1. Aww, the dress is so cute :D
    I wish we had Thrift shops in the UK.
    Haha, sometimes I've forgotten what I did the day before!
    xo

    ReplyDelete