Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tie and Dye




Tie Dye Over shirt: Thrifted, $3
Yellow Tank Top: Target
Jeans: Tripp
Creepers: Thrifted $10
Smoky Quartz Necklace: DIY
Silver+Lapis Necklace: MTAC vendor
Readers: UO
Hat: Thrifted, $1
Bindi: MTAC vendor

You never know how much crap you're wearing until you type it all out.
I loved my outfit today, though. It was kind of freaking rad.
All I did today was go to class, so it was a really epic outfit kind of wasted on school. But whatevers. I'm wearing it to my girlfriend's baby shower on Saturday. 
This is that super freaking cute tie dye thrift piece I showed you in my last thrift post. I love it tooooo much. 
Sorry for the tiny post. I'm just so worn out!

Love always


-Trina Belle

4 comments:

  1. You have such a thrown together lovely style - i love it alot!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I have a friend who would absolutely love this tie-dye :) I'm a new follower of yours - really like your style -Megan
    http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thanks for following :)

      Delete