Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A change of surroundings

Happy 4th of July to all my friends from the US of A. I'm about to head out to my own 4th shindig, so this'll be quick. I just wanted to let the internet know that I've moved dwellings over the last weekend. (PS, lugging my huge purple couch up a flight of stairs has left me both battered and bruised) I'm having a little identity crisis as far as this blog has been going. I can't help but feel like i've changed tremendously since I started it, and it hasn't even been a year. Wtf. 
In the coming days, if I can swim out of the endless sea of my anatomy class, I may be changing the blog's look a bit, as well as (FINALLY) taking some new pictures, thrifting, all that jazz. Plus my room in my new place is pretty bitching, if I do say so myself. And my kitchen is oo-la-la. You'll just have to wait. 
I appreciate all of my 15 followers for sticking this period of empty space out with me, and know that it's just about time for my hiatus to end. 
Love love-
Katrina

1 comment: