Sunday, July 27, 2014

My life in Instagram








I'm probably the world's shittiest blogger.
I'm still on here some, but most of my posts never get finished, so they never end up getting posted.
I stopped taking outfit of the day posts a while back - I quit school for a year due to credit issues, and I was sort of depressed with everything. I just looked sad in all the pictures I took, and I didn't really think posting them was the best idea.
I actually got into nursing school this year :)
I am both excited, and super nervous. I've been out of the saddle for a while now, so it'll take some real catching up.
I want to get back to blogging, but I'm still trying to catch up on that, too.
I spend most of my time on instagram now, so feel free to give me a follow.
You can see stuff like my first tattoo, my trip to the aquarium, my faun costume, etc. 

Love,
K


No comments:

Post a Comment